Drop-in Class $14
10 classes for $120
Private Class $80 an hour
Yoga Teachers’ Training 200 and 300 hours Courses
Check our TTC and ATTC Schedules at http://www.sivananda.org/yoga-teacher-training/
Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre Vancouver is an official Sivananda Affiliated Centre
718 East 20th Avenue in Vancouver @ Fraser (Free indoor parking)
Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre Vancouver Participant PAR-Q Information Sheet
If you are between the ages of 15 and 69, the PAR-Q will tell you if you should check with your doctor before you start exercising. If you are over 69 years of age, and you are not used to being vary active, check with your doctor before you start an exercise program.
Common sense is your best guide when you answer these questions. Please read to the questions carefully and answer each one honestly to yourself yes or no.
1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
2. Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
3. In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
4. Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
5. Do you have a bone or joint problem (for example, back, knee or hip) that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
6. Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs (for example, water pills) for your blood pressure or heart condition?
7. Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
If you answered YES to one or more questions: Talk with your doctor by phone or in person before you start becoming much more physically active. Tell your doctor about the PAR-Q and which questions you answered YES.
Confirm reading and answering at email@example.com